Book a virtual live class with us by following the steps here.
With mandates that came out on March 16th from many state and local government officials, on March 17th we temporarily closed our 72 studios nationwide.
As of May 9th, we began re-opening some of our studios welcoming some of you back under the blue lights. We want to make sure you know that at [solidcore], the health and safety of our entire [community] – coaches, HQ, and clients – is our highest priority. All information regarding studio openings and questions you may have as we all come back together can be found here.
While we cannot wait to [shake] with all of you, we are relying on guidance from international and national health organizations and professionals to help frame our decisions as to which studios to open and when. Decisions are being made on a case by case basis.
We are excited to begin opening our studios across the country and to welcome you back under the blue lights. You will be informed via email as soon as we start to open studios.
As of May 29th the below studios are now reopened:
- Boca Raton
- Madison Yards
- Midtown Atlanta
- North Dakota:
- West Fargo
- Grand Forks
- South Dakota:
- Sioux Falls
- Austin – Downtown
- Austin – The Triangle
- Dallas – Knox Heights
- Dallas – Preston Hollow
As of June 1st the below studios will be reopened:
- Broad Ripple
- Downtown Indianapolis
To maintain 6 feet of distance, machines will be alternated back-to-front to provide ample space for you and your fellow teammates. Don’t worry, your coach will be sure to give you a run down of how this works before class.
We take your safety very seriously and are strictly following the recommendations and guidelines of state and local governments. As the re-opening process is continuously evolving, we’ll continue to closely monitor the guidance provided by officials and communicate any updates to you as quickly as we can. Below is a preview of what things will look like once you return to studios.
- When Entering the Studio
- Show up no earlier than 10 minutes before class. This is to give clients from previous class time to leave, and to minimize crowding in the common areas.
- Come fully dressed for class and use the bathroom at home prior to entering the studio.
- Upon arriving at the studio you will be required to wash and/or sanitize your hands. We will ensure we have plenty of hand sanitizer available and/or hand soap in our restrooms.
- In an effort to keep all of our coaches and clients safe, any client showing visible signs of illness (i.e. runny nose, persistent sneezing and/or cough, etc.) will be asked not to take class that day and their class credit will go back on their account.
- Setting Up for Class
- We are asking all clients to minimize the use of our communal space, clients are asked not to use lockers and to instead bring a duffle or bag in order to store any items that you bring into the studio in the pit of your machine.
- While the machines will be sanitized after every class, we will provide wipes and/or sanitizing spray for you to wipe down your machine prior to class starting.
- To maintain 6 feet of distance, machines will be alternated back-to-front to provide ample space for you and your fellow teammates. Don’t worry, your coach will be sure to give you a run down of how this works before class.
- All coaches will be wearing masks and gloves. While we are not requiring clients to do the same, you can wear a mask and/or gloves if you would like.
- During Class & Post Class
- You will not be receiving any hands-on form corrections during class but instead will see demonstrations and hear clear verbal cues to help you understand and execute the moves with safe and effective form.
- At the end of class coaches will be placing wipes on your machine for you to use.
- We won’t be high-fiving or fist bumping but encourage you to give your neighbor a verbal congratulations (at a safe distance) instead.
Show up no earlier than 10 minutes before class begins to minimize the amount of congregating in the studio. We know it’s hard not to chat with your coaches and friends and encourage you to do so outside of the studio while maintaining a safe distance.
Rest assured, your account has been temporarily frozen. Your classes have been extended and will be available to you upon reopening. We look forward to reuniting under the blue lights and coming out of this stronger than ever, when it is safe to do so.
We will take care of everything for you! We will adjust and extend your class package on the back end. If you are on a monthly membership we will adjust your autopay schedule to ensure you receive your unused classes in your current cycle, prior to being charged for a new cycle.
Yes, upon your studio reopening we will unfreeze your account and adjust expiration dates to offer any time back that was missed during our closure. We can’t wait to shake together once again.
Our studio is ready for you when YOU are ready for it. We’ll continue to provide the at-home shakes until you’re ready to join us in the studio. Book a virtual live class with us by following the steps here.
We completely understand; these times feel uncertain. Upon your studio’s reopening, your account will reactivate with extended expiration dates to make up for the closure. Please contact your SM if you feel you are unable to return to the studio at this time.
Email us to request more information.
Yes, at-home classes will remain on our virtual schedule. Our virtual classes are a great way to take classes with our highly sought after coaches and convenient for those days you can’t make it in the studio.
Unfortunately we are not able to transfer in-studio classes to at-home credits. We have extended the expiration dates of your in-studio class credits so they’ll still be available once you’re ready to come back to the studio.
We are sorry to see you go and happy to extend your expiration dates to give you time to see if you change your mind. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds at this time but we can transfer those credits to a sweat buddy. Please contact your Studio Manager and they will take care of this for you.
While we cannot guarantee that all coaches will be returning to [solidcore], we hope to have our full teams back on the schedule once our studios reopen. As we reopen please check your studios webpage for the list of coaches.
We will be reopening as many studios as possible once it is safe to do so, on a region by region basis. As this is a continuously evolving situation, we don’t have an exact timeline and will continue to monitor the guidance of state and local officials.