BY PURCHASING OR USING YOUR SWEATLANA AT-HOME MACHINE (“SWEATLANA”), YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (“LIMITED WARRANTY”) AS SET FORTH BELOW. DO NOT PURCHASE OR USE SWEATLANA UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY.
Solidcore Holdings, LLC (“Solidcore,” “we,” “our,” and/or “us”) warrants Sweatlana to be free from defects in workmanship and material, when used in accordance with the Solidcore workout.
The twelve-month warranty period (“Warranty Period”) begins from delivery of Sweatlana. The Limited Warranty only covers defects in workmanship or material of the metal frame discovered within the Warranty Period. Solidcore’s obligation under the Limited Warranty, and your sole and exclusive remedy in the event of a covered defect arising within the Warranty Period, is limited to Solidcore (or its designees or representatives) repairing or replacing, at our discretion to the extent permitted by applicable law, the affected Sweatlana, component or part with the same or a comparable model.
All repairs or replacements for claims under the Limited Warranty must be pre-authorized by Solidcore and performed through one of our authorized service providers. The Limited Warranty is non-transferrable and extends only to the original purchaser while in possession of Sweatlana. It is the responsibility of the original purchaser to ensure that all functional parts are initially configured and adjusted properly to keep Sweatlana in good operating condition.
There are several important exclusions and limitations to the Limited Warranty, and you should read each of these carefully. The Limited Warranty shall be void and does not apply:
- To damage caused by using Sweatlana outside Solidcore’s published guidelines, including but not limited to the information, instructions and warnings contained in our user manuals, safety instructions, technical specifications and/or service communications;
- To damage caused by improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, tampering, relocation or repair (other than as caused by Solidcore’s authorized service providers) of Sweatlana;
- To damage caused by accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, liquid contact, theft, vandalism, fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, freezing or any other natural disasters or acts of God, introduction of debris, dust or other foreign objects or other external cause;
- To damage or equipment failure caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of Sweatlana;
- To cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, corrosion, rust, discoloration of materials or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- To protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- To damage caused by service (including repairs and replacements) that is not pre-authorized by Solidcore or performed through one of our authorized service providers;
- To damage caused by use with a third-party component, part or product not made available for use with Sweatlana by Solidcore or that is not expressly approved for use with Sweatlana within the specifications or our published guidelines;
- If Sweatlana has been used for any purpose other than indoor, in-home, non-commercial use in a single household;
- If Sweatlana has been transferred or sold to any party other than the original purchaser or gift recipient;
- If Sweatlana has been modified, including to alter functionality or capability, without the express written permission of Solidcore; or
- To any other exclusions or limitations described elsewhere in the Limited Warranty.
To be eligible for service under the Limited Warranty, you must contact email@example.com
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SOLIDCORE DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, SOLIDCORE LIMITS THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND, AT SOLIDCORE’S OPTION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SOLIDCORE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSS (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE OF ASSETS OR SECURITIES, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE OR ECONOMIC LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE PURCHASE, REPAIR, MAINTENANCE OR USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR YOU INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, SWEATLANA OR ANY COMPONENT, PART, MATERIALS OR CONTENT THEREOF OR THEREIN, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.